Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Am I Thankful For ?

........Dedicated to all my family members who have passed away and to those who struggle daily with all types of issues. 

What Am I Thankful For ? 
It is 2012 and I am 19 years old so what am I thankful for ?

I am thankful for my family
the good, the bad, the crazy and even the dumb asses.

I am thankful for my wisdom
when to do right, when to do wrong and even the painful ones in the back of my mouth.

I am thankful for my experiences
Bronx River, Bronx River Community, Soundview Community, Edenwald Houses, Ohio, Detroit, Washington DC, and even New York State, Middle School, High School, College.

I am thankful for the lessons
Family drama, life and personal.

I am thankful for my mother the most
She represents struggle and through her I have learned to be who I am today.

I am also thankful for my sister
Who practically raised me when times were rough.

I am thankful for all that is mine, all that I share, and all that has not been taken or stolen from me !

I am thankful for life ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment